Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 'Oopsy Daisies' website Terms & Conditions of use. These Terms & Conditions apply to the use if this website at www.oopsydaisies.co.uk, our App and our service within our store. By accessing the Oopsy Daisies website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Using Oopsy Daisies website indicates that you accept these terms and condition regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us.
You will be able to access Oopsy Daisies website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the website are only open to you is you register. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
Oopsy Daisies is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting this website, our App and in store.
We want to give you the best possible customer service and the one way of doing this is to collect information from yourself in order to offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you. In the case of loyalty scheme members, we'll also offer you relevant rewards.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interests in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
You have every right in changing how we use your data by letting us know, unsubscribing to emails, updating your information by logging into your account.
Oopsy Daisies may collect and process the following data:
- Any information that you provide by submitting forms on this website, on our App and in store. This includes information at the time of placing on order and filling in the contact form.
- Some of your information maybe shared with third party for example couriers to fulfil delivery on your order, Mailchimp to send emails etc.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and if the completion of your orders.
- We do not store credit card details
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information about you in the following ways:
- To process any orders you make on our website, in store or on our App and keep you updated on the process and advise you of any problems that may arise. If we do not collect your personal data during checkout etc, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- Where you have consented, to provide you with website updates and special offers that we feel will be of interest to you.
- We may share your information with third parties but this will only ever be to provide a better service. An example of this is with a courier in order to deliver your parcel.
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent / given to us enables us to respond. We may also keep record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service based on your experience.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text and telephone about relevant products, services, collection details, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
- Ordering within store. We take relevant information from yourself in order to fulfil the service i.e. Contact numbers to contact you when orders are ready to collect, address if order needs to be posted. Details will be kept on premises for a certain amount of time incase communication needs to made after order is completed. We then destroy details within order books etc after a time has past. Contacts within shop mobiles will be erased within certain time periods.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system, browser type and visits to the website. This information will never be shared with any third parties.
THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES
The Oopsy Daisies website may contain links to and from other websites, advertisers and affiliates. If you should visit any if these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Oopsy Daisies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information and products on this website up-to-date and correct, we make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of information and products on this website. Items should not be treated as toys and therefore should not be given to babies or small children without supervision.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Oopsy Daisies. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.